3. 已缴清会员月捐者( 永久会员不在此例 )。
2. 请用 “申请表格”申请奖学金或亲往本馆驻办处索取。
3. 请将填妥的表格及有关证件 (上一年度的成绩)寄交本馆。
(八) 同乡子弟在学术界有杰出表现者或在运动、艺术、竟技等其他领域对国家社会有特别贡献的在籍学生，审委会将考虑颁发 “特别奖金”。不过，他们必须提出书面申请并附上有关证件。
Terms and Conditions
1. be members or children of members.
2. have obtained membership for at least one year.
3. have paid up membership subscription. (life members not included).
4. have excellent results and acceptable by the committee.
5. be students of recognised schools / institutions and pursuing full-time curriculum.
(II) Method of Scholarship Application
1. For details of scholarship application, please refer to our website www.foongshoon.org
2. Please use the standard Application Form herein. The form is also available at the association.
3. Please submit your application form with all items completed, and attached with the relevant results (last year’s results) to the association.
4. Closing date for submission: 31 October of each year.
(III) The committee will not consider incomplete applications.
(IV) The committee reserves the right to revoke the scholarship award and to bar future applications of any applicant who had submitted falsified or inaccurate academic results.
(V) The committee may request for the original results from the applicant, if necessary.
(VI) The committee reserves the right to decide the eligibility of applications related to overseas institutions. The marks and grades of such applications must be clearly stated.
(VII) The committee will not accept applications of students from private institutions.
(VIII) Students who have outstanding results in other fields than academic performance, such as in sports, and skills competitions, etc., or have made great contributions to the country, can apply for the “Special Award”. Applications for this award must be made officially in writing.
(IX) The committee reserves the right to revise, add or delete the rules, regulations and conditions of the scholarship.